Sunday, March 27, 2011

My reflection

Generally, I think I had much more fun this year for e-learning as we get to go to museums and learn more about the different artifacts of Southeast Asia. My favourite artifacts were the silver jewelry. This year's e-learning is much more enjoyable because we have to plan our own route, the time to meet and the meeting place. In short, everything was left to us to decide. However, I think that the school should at least let us know about the location so that we will have not have problems of meeting up too late. I also learned about how the buildings along Singapore river changed: from the old shophouses along a dirty river to now, a CBD and a clean river without any odor.

I think that we should at least plan the route much more better as we kind of get lost at some point of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment